Returning To Service Safely On Monday, May 18th!May 17th, 2020 by Josh
Hello Everyone –
We are very excited to welcome guests back to the Miracle Mile dining room on Monday, May 18th! We have certainly missed seeing you all, and have been looking forward to restoring a sense of normality back into our lives. This pandemic has definitely been a life changing experience for us all. Regardless of the industry, we have all had to make adjustments to our daily lives because of COVID-19, and making the decision to open the dining room again has been a major choice for our Miracle Mile Family to ensure that our customers and our staff remain safe at all times.
During this pandemic, we realized even more so, how important family time is for our management and staff. We will continue to remain CLOSED ON SUNDAYS and our new operating hours will be Monday-Saturday, 11am – 7pm. We will still be serving our customers at our takeaway window all day, and serving customers curbside upon request. We are also still working with Postmates & Uber Eats for delivery. If you are working at the office again and need to feed your crew, Miracle Mile catering is still available too, and we are more than happy to deliver catering orders as well. Contact us at 602.776.0992 if you have any questions or concerns about any of these topics.
We have made a few changes to our health & safety practices (both for customers & staff) to ensure everyone’s safety & dining comfort, and wanted to share some of the major points with you. After you visit us again, should you have any questions or concerns with regards to anything you saw, or if we can do anything else to create a more comfortable dining experience, please feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, here are a few changes we’ve made…
1. DAILY PRE-SHIFT SCREENING WILL BE PERFORMED ON ALL EMPLOYEES. NO SICK EMPLOYEES WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
2. FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY, ALL MIRACLE MILE TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE WEARING MASKS & GLOVES. STRICT HAND WASHING GUIDELINES FOR MIRACLE MILE TEAM MEMBERS HAVE ALSO BEEN IMPLEMENTED.
3. HIGH TOUCH AREAS WILL BE CLEANED & DISINFECTED EVERY 15 MINUTES OR SOONER. DINING ROOM TABLES & CHAIRS WILL BE CLEANED & DISINFECTED AFTER EACH USE.
4. FOR CUSTOMER SAFETY & CONVENIENCE, TOUCHLESS HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS HAVE BEEN STRATEGICALLY PLACED AT EACH ENTRY/EXIT AND NEAR THE RESTROOMS.
5. SOCIAL DISTANCING CIRCLES HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE SERVING LINE AND BY THE TAKEAWAY WINDOW TO ENCOURAGE SOCIAL DISTANCING THROUGHOUT THE RESTAURANT & TO MINIMIZE FACE CONTACT TIME.
6. DINING ROOM AND PATIO SEATING CAPACITY HAVE BEEN REDUCED BY 50%. ALL DINING ROOM & PATIO TABLES HAVE BEEN SPACED 6 FEET APART & PARTIES OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE ARE PROHIBITED.
7. PHONE & ONLINE ORDERING & PAYMENT + CURBSIDE PICKUP UPON CUSTOMER REQUEST ARE ALL AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER CONVENIENCE.
8. HIGH VOLUME TOUCH POINTS HAVE BEEN REDUCED FOR CUSTOMER & STAFF SAFETY.
9. TOUCHLESS HAND WASHING & HAND DRYING HAVE BEEN INSTALLED IN RESTROOMS FOR CUSTOMER & STAFF SAFETY.
10. TABLE SIGNAGE ON DINING ROOM & PATIO TABLES SIGNIFY THE TABLES THAT HAVE BEEN CLEANED & SANITIZED AND ARE READY FOR USE.
Once again, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know at any time. We truly appreciate you supporting our local family establishment and look forward to hopefully having the opportunity to serve you soon!